I've got my brand new canopy, tables, and hand truck! What's that mean? It means I'm heading to McCarren Park this Saturday, and hopefully I will see you there! I'll be sharing a spot with Jess from Little Bunny who I've yet to meet in person, but she's in the NewNew so I'm sure she'll be lovely.Need a little more incentive to get out in the sun?
Really?
Oh, okay.
How about a free silver stacking ring with purchase? (while supplies last)
Just mention this blog post :) Yay!
View Larger Map
Good luck with the market! I could definitely handle some time in New York at the moment, alas... the Pacific is a long swim! Hope it all goes well :) K
ReplyDeleteoh wow look at you, all organized and what not. i can't wait to see your set up with your new canopy!
ReplyDeletelove the stacking rings
:)
Well.... I hope it holds up okay. I got the super duper cheap canopy that everyone warns against. I think it's pretty. I was planning to scotch guard it first, but I didn't get to that so I'm just hoping the 30% chance of thunderstorms they're predicting doesn't come while we're at the park. This weather has been so ridiculous lately! 80 degrees and sunny one minute, hurricanes and tornadoes the next. Ugh.
ReplyDelete