Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tomorrow, I'm getting a haircut.

The last few haircuts I've gotten were free Bumble and Bumble haircuts... now I want something different. I want to chop it all off once and for all!! (before growing it long again as usual) Well, not chop it chop it, but, uh, you know, I want a change. The last time I paid for a cut, I went to Kiwa Salon, and i really liked it. I checked out their blog and found these directions, which totally sealed the deal. I'm going to Kiwa tomorrow to cut off all my hair. Hooray!


how to get a hair cut at kiwa!!
Call (212)620-3846 to make an appointment for a hair cutケータイ
Come in to the store and check out our books and find out what kind of hair style you want to have.

Once you decide which hair style you want,,,then

let's counsel the hairstyle with your stylist.
Tell everything what you are looking for with your hair.

"I'd like to get this kind of hairstyle. Do you think it'll suits me??"
Let's have your stylist know your hair well.

"Yes, I think so. This hair style matchs with your cute eyes!!"
"Could you please add more layers and trim the bangs?"
"Sure!!"

Get a great shampoo and treatment for you hair.
And if you like, we will give you a neck massage :-)

While your stylist is cutting your hair... we have some magazines to read, tea or coffee to sip, or tell us more about you!! we always want to know more about you ;-D

then.... TAAAADAAAAA!!! What a beautiful hair you got!!

(before/after)
youll become a coolest person in nyc!!
try our hair salon, we are happy to see you hereラブ

WE ARE HAPPY TO MAKE YOU HAPPY!!

thank you ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Haha, that's hilarious! I'd totally go there too if I lived nearby. I just got a lot of hair chopped off, and feel so good about it. Happy haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, that frog girl is so cute!!!!
    we want before and after photo!
    funny that, i'm growing my hair long for a dec wedding.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your jewelry is gorgeous! glad I stumbled upon your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Hilarious :-)
    Thanks for sharing, much love: Evi

    ReplyDelete

I like it when people leave comments.