I don't like my bed stands showing. Just so you know.
Saru the monkey made lots of friends, as usual. I was happy that no one asked to buy him this time :) Do you see my new earring stands? The ones I made when I was "cleaning" the other day, heh. I like them, but now I think I need bigger earrings! Speaking of which, I'm pretty anxious to get into the studio soon!
I still think my canopy is pretty. Luckily (or not?) the rain didn't touch it until AFTER it was safely packed up and piled on top of all my stuff ready to leave the park.
Yup. My dad came at the end to help me get home. (wasn't that nice?) As soon as I finished packing up, I mean literally, within seconds, the sky opened and dumped buckets of water on us. I tried to get him to smile for the picture and he said, "That's not funny." Hehe. We called a car service, but when we got to the corner, there were people stealing cabs left and right. What a mess! When we finally got settled in the car back to the city, the rain stopped. I feel like there should be a moral to this story...But I can't think of one. The end.
Ugh, that's so frustrating! Especially about the cab stealers, I always hope there's some karmic retaliation for them.
ReplyDeletelove your jewelry!
ReplyDeleteXO
SHS
you made me smile when i read the part about you asking your dad for a pic .. when he's soaking wet and all..
ReplyDeletenice interesting write!