I got a REALLY BIG calendar today and a small(ish) planner thing last night. Today, I need to: -go to Metalliferous and spend a lot of money -buy teeny tiny pearls for a new necklace -make and mail out my way overdue order (that was waiting on Metalliferous to reopen-today) -write up a big ultimate 'to do list/time line' thing for January... and beyond? -call Sallie Mae -wash my clothes
When I see crossed off things, I think it means you changed your mind and you DON'T need to do those thing (but I guess that's just me). I prefer check marks when things are accomplished...
hmmm... okay mamala. I think one thing YOU should put on your to do list is to learn how to not leave anonymous comments. I cross off things that are done so I'm not distracted from the things I still need to do.
way to organize, a big and a small planner/calender! ok, so I watched two episodes of The City and, I'm liking how we get to know Whitney a bit more. (She's often so agreeable in The Hills) Whit's room mate Erin gets on my nerves and that Olivia chick is *rolls eyes*. Are there really people like that? I'm interested in seeing what Olivia's ploys would be to turn W into the uptown crowd. hahahaha Oh i love it, way too much. Hey it's monday! New episode!!!
When I see crossed off things, I think it means you changed your mind and you DON'T need to do those thing (but I guess that's just me). I prefer check marks when things are accomplished...
ReplyDeletehmmm... okay mamala. I think one thing YOU should put on your to do list is to learn how to not leave anonymous comments. I cross off things that are done so I'm not distracted from the things I still need to do.
ReplyDeleteway to organize, a big and a small planner/calender!
ReplyDeleteok, so I watched two episodes of The City and, I'm liking how we get to know Whitney a bit more. (She's often so agreeable in The Hills) Whit's room mate Erin gets on my nerves and that Olivia chick is *rolls eyes*. Are there really people like that? I'm interested in seeing what Olivia's ploys would be to turn W into the uptown crowd. hahahaha
Oh i love it, way too much. Hey it's monday! New episode!!!
"-call Sallie Mae"
ReplyDelete*shudders*