Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

Where do I start? I've been seriously neglecting my blog lately. A whole week of no posting feels like an eternity! I've had an awful cold, coughing and aching all over. My ear hurts too. I'll blame it on that. Oh well, on to 2009.To ring in the new year, I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned my studio! I know, it doesn't look all that impressive, but believe me, I sorted and swept and planned and planned. It's good and I'm glad. 2009 will be organized and CLEAN as far as my studio is concerned. Yup. Complete with inventory lists and possibly even labeled plastic containers! (Possibly) And technically, my new year doesn't even start until next week! (I wasn't ready for it yet so I decided to give myself a break. I figure I'll loose a week sometime later in the year so I'll be ready to start with everyone else in 2010.)
I hope everyone bid a nice adieu to 2008. Good luck in the new year- may you be prosperous, happy, and fulfill a dream or two!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! Good job on the organization. I need to get my arse into gear and do that as well! Ew inventory, urgh. I have a stack of paper needing to be filed. Who wants to do that boring chore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sick, too :P

    kudos to you for getting organized!

    ReplyDelete

I like it when people leave comments.