Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Today is the first day of the rest of your life, etc.


I'm going to do one hundred push ups. Yeah, in a row. I am still coming up with my list of resolutions, but I know that just about everyone I have talked to in the last year has heard me complain about the 15 or so pounds I've recently gained. (15 pounds is A LOT!) I've blamed it on quitting the gym and eating too much work food... and eating chips and drinking beer when I get off work at 1 or 2 in the morning. Well, I'm sure those are the reasons for my weight gain, but now it's all gonna change. Really. And why not start with this 100 push up thing? It's good to have a goal, and it's especially good to have a goal that doesn't cost any money! So yes, I am up for the challenge. Want to do one hundred push ups too?


Also, the word of the week is poop sheet (n) a concise compilation of facts or data about a particular subject or subjects

Use it in a sentence, but I will not give you a cookie for your efforts today. (How 'bout a bonus link instead? Check out Pocket Mod! Neato.)

1 comment:

  1. one of my gal pal actually did that program!!! she was amazed at how far she had come after 1 week. I want to try it out! I think I might do this after my holiday (when I would have incurred my share of poundage)

    Real world Brooklyn, oh my god, tranny, mormons and sluts! What a social cocktial!!

    ReplyDelete

I like it when people leave comments.