I have to make lists or I forget. Even if there's just one thing on my list. A lot of the time, however, I forget to make lists and will go out repeating things in my head until I get what I need to get and can finally stop. A "stick of butter" usually pops in too as I'm repeating my lists. Remember this Sesame Street clip? I'm so glad I found it!
Quick To Do List for Sunday:
-figure out what to replace my "stuff I've never had before" Sunday posts with. I liked them, but they started to get too laborious. I don't grocery shop often enough anymore, and lately, I've been relying on work food. (not by choice, but by lack of cash flow and spare time) I've been eating about the same thing every day. I still plan to have my "things that I don't know what they are" dinner eventually. And you can be sure I'll tell you about it. I'll probably take pictures even. Until then, what should I write about on Sundays? Hmmm....
ha. I guess that's it. My other things to do don't qualify under a quick to do Sunday heading, and they're also kind of top secret. Oh well, the end.
You iz in a treasury!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=26846
ooh! its a pretty one too! and you're in it too! thanks for letting me know!
ReplyDelete