Saturday, December 13, 2008

Broccoli Trees!

I've been thinking lately. One day, when I have a kid, I really want to dress him (or her) up like a Christmas tree. I was looking on Etsy for Christmas tree costumes, and came across these Christmas Broccoli cards from rhymeswithtwee that made me laugh. So cute. I really love her whole shop, go look! By the way, I didn't find any good tree costumes, but I suppose I do have plenty of time, years even, so I'm not worried. Yet. Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha "but i'm only a broccoli", life is not fair. One is hated by all children and the other gets to be picked up by the trash man the week after christmas.

    oh my gosh, you could totally make the tree out of felt and have your kid in it and cut a hole in it for his face and paint his face red and gold like an ornament ball. Wait.. is that cruel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to have a whole bunch of little Christmas trees, and when someone says, "oh! you have a whole forest of trees following you!" I'll say, "no, those are just my kids!" hahaha. I think that would be funny!

    When I was little my grandmother used to tell me my broccoli was "green trees" and for some reason that always made me want to eat it.

    ReplyDelete

I like it when people leave comments.