Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things...

Halloween is just a few days away! I am soooo excited, I love my costume! (I'm going to be Darth Vader, and it's gonna be awesome.) Lately my roommate and I have been in a "make her scream or at least jump back a little and giggle" war started when I put a rubber rat next to the garbage can. That led to her putting a huge plastic cockroach by my light switch and the rat in the microwave. Then I put a mouse in her shoe... anyway, now I have creepy bugs and things on the brain. Look! Bug jewelry!

"Black Cicada Ring" brass cicada riveted onto an adjustable ring by MadArtjewelry. Creepy. I love it.

Um... these are not my favorites exactly. I really don't even like to look at them, they freak me out. (but that's why I think they're cool) "Los Cucarachas" earrings by chicklet7.

And these are just pretty. Sterling silver "Along Came an Arachnid" earrings by BeadsInTheBelfry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like it when people leave comments.