Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Weirdo.



I just got a fancy dancy new phone and opted not to get the insurance. Now, every time I hold it I'm afraid I will violently throw it down and break it. Geez.

4 comments:

  1. This has nothing to do with your new phone, haha. But yeah I'm from Woodland!! I miss the NW too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I`m like that with glasses of water, I ALWAYS think I`m going to drop them on my keyboard !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before you do all that, just make a point to put $7 a month in an account for every month you own the phone. If something happens to it, use that money towards getting a new one. (After all, you would still have to pay $50 more to get a replacement phone, even with the regular insurance plan!)

    ReplyDelete

I like it when people leave comments.