Friday, September 19, 2008

Blog block.

Well... this was intended to be just a picture post of the new henna tattoo I got at work last night, but since I left my camera cord at my dad's house, I guess I'll write something. You win.

I got a henna tattoo at work last night- the henna artist was sooo quick! She just went "bloop bloop bloop, you're done" in less than two minutes! (She did not really make those noises.) I'll post the picture soon, but note that it probably would have looked better if I didn't have to roll down my sleeve to start work right after. Oh, and we had a guest chef from LA that made "liquid olives" that looked like little green olives on a spoon but would instantly burst in your mouth with a really intense olive flavor. So cool.


Okay, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like it when people leave comments.