Malta. I don't remember how much I paid- about $1 something I think. I found it at the corner store when my mom was in town and I bought it because that guy on Top Chef talked about it, well and because of this whole trying something new each week thing. Um... Richard was the Top Chef guy. It was pretty good. I probably wouldn't add it to my grocery list, but I don't drink soda all that often. Very fragrant, it smelled sort of like burnt caramel and tasted like a more pungent root beer. Really, it wasn't half bad until I added Scotch.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Malta and My New Studio...
Malta. I don't remember how much I paid- about $1 something I think. I found it at the corner store when my mom was in town and I bought it because that guy on Top Chef talked about it, well and because of this whole trying something new each week thing. Um... Richard was the Top Chef guy. It was pretty good. I probably wouldn't add it to my grocery list, but I don't drink soda all that often. Very fragrant, it smelled sort of like burnt caramel and tasted like a more pungent root beer. Really, it wasn't half bad until I added Scotch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very nice bezel-setting! I especially like the rings!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see your finished studio!!
ReplyDeletethats so awesome! hey beats using my bedroom...i want a studio or craft room
ReplyDeletehope unpacking goes smoothly so you can get right to work on new pretties! ;)
ReplyDeleteVery exciting to have a new studio space, and even better to have your dad putting it together. :)
ReplyDelete