I need to make this quick because I think I'm back on a semi-normal sleeping schedule and I am fading fast...
So last night I went to Noble Desktop to attend a seminar called "How to get started in web design". I must say that if you ever have the opportunity, go, go, go! It was great! And it was FREE! It made me want to become a web designer! Hehe. I even called my mom afterwards to let her know that I found my new career path. (I probably do that on average of once a week, but still!) They have all kinds of classes available which if I remember correctly, start every week. Dreamweaver seems to not be as hard as I thought, and it looks so fun! Now I just need a new computer...
Anyway, check out Noble Desktop!
After the seminar, I was STARVING, so I met up with Timmy for dinner. We headed over to "Grape and Grain," a very cute wine bar on E. 6th Street between Aves B and C. We used to go there all the time because Timmy is friends with the owners, but we haven't gone in a while. I guess they have a pretty impressive wine list, although since "Against the Grain" is next door (a beer bar with all kinds of crazy sounding beers from all over the place... or maybe its just local, I really don't know) I haven't tried their wine. I absolutely love their artichoke and shaved romano pizza- thats all I can think about right now! It has just the perfect amount of rock salt on top... YUMMY YUMMY YUM YUM YUM! Last night I tried their chorizo, roasted jalapeno, avocado pizza which was very good in its own right but just not the same. I'll have to go back soon. I hear they have a good weekend brunch too. Served until 5pm or so. I haven't been out for brunch in such a long time. Oh, now I'm hungry. Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I like it when people leave comments.