I've always wanted to live on a castle on the moon. Really. When I came across moonfruit.com via some helpful etsians in the etsy forums, I thought, "perfect!" and signed up then and there. (I know its nothing like living on the moon and certainly doesn't make living in a basement seem like a castle, but its a cute name nonetheless.)
Moonfruit is a UK -based company that produces SiteMaker, a flash based, online product that enables users to build their own websites. It comes with all kinds of fancy frills, but with more of a do it yourself attitude that lets you create or change your own templates quickly and easily. There's plenty of time to learn html and all that in the future, right? Heh.
Anyway, the past few days I've been working like crazy, taking pictures (what a nightmare!) and figuring out just what I wanted to actually appear on my site. I was brainstorming with my mama last night about some questions for my FAQ page. It turned into a sort of mock interview and she asked me if Saru Star Jewelry was related to Sarustar.net, a Japanese website. I told her, no, and explained that I really have no idea what that site is all about because the text just shows up as "????????????????" on my computer. (My computer can't read Japanese.) Also, I have serious doubts that that question will ever be asked again, let alone frequently. My mom then informed me that she recently checked out a Billy Blanks Jr. video from the library and kept waiting for him to mention his father. With no mention by the end of the workout, she begrudgingly Googled him and found out that not only is Billy Blanks Junior a Junior, Billy Blanks Senior is also Billy Blanks Junior. Hehe. I love Billy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I like it when people leave comments.