Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"not suitable for dwellings"


Well... the website is coming along nicely I suppose. Its not driving me as crazy (right this second) as it has been. Oh, except for these damn photos! I made a lightbox... it seems to work well enough. I got lights. The little yellow one was labeled "not suitable for dwellings". I should have known right then it would be no good. Too bright. Anyway, my dad gave me some tungston bulbs to use. Right off the bat they were so much better than the halogen lights. But then I smelled something burning. At first I wondered what the heck Sigrid was about to eat, but then I saw the light smoking. Oh no. And these ones had no warning sign! Well. I wasn't ready to give up so I turned that one off and used a spare. Now I have some decent pictures of some rings, but I can't seem get earrings to look right. Oh. Oh. Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like it when people leave comments.