Thursday, August 14, 2008

YAY!!!

I need better earring and necklace pictures. I also need to work on more "men's" stuff.

BUT! Besides all that, I AM DONE WITH MY WEBSITE!!! Check it out!

oh, I also need to make sure www.sarustar.com successfully "points" to my new site, I'm still waiting on that but I've heard it can take up to 72 hours.
and I need to list things on Etsy. I currently have an empty shop because I can't decide if I should change my shop name now that I've finally changed the business name from "monkey" to "saru" ... and I still don't know how to check mail at sayo@sarustar.com

anyway, YAY!

3 comments:

  1. Hi again!

    I thought I'd answer your question about Google Base here. It's the shopping results that often come up when you search for something in google. You can find more about it here: http://www.google.com/base

    ReplyDelete

I like it when people leave comments.