From this picture, it doesn't look all that inviting. I know. Pretend it does though. As I was walking down the street today (this is the really short version of the story) I came across this street fair on Bleeker Street! I was surprised to see that in addition to the numerous sunglasses tables and too cheap import stuff, there were at least more than a handful of people selling their handmade wears. Yay! There was music and cheap food and sunshine! AND it's gonna be there Sunday too! Bleeker Street between 8th Ave and almost all the way to 6th. Neato Freato.On a sad note, I didn't make it to Renegade today so I have nothing to report on that end... but I'm going tomorrow! Hooray! Hehe.
I LOVE chancing upon things like this! Also, I want some of that $1 Thai food.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing that great things can be going on (and possible venues to sell your wares) and you don't even KNOW about them!?
ReplyDelete