I did not heed the widget warnings. I started screwing around with my templates and lost all my info. I'm happy because I figured a bunch of things out. I'm sad cuz all my stuff is gone. And it will stay gone for now because I have other things to get to. Um... Friday. Friday will be my designated blog tampering day. Expect a bleak and boring "Working Title" blog until then. Thank you for your cooperation.
Oh and yes, I did make it to Renegade yesterday! It was a glorious day! (Except for the starvingly wandering around Brooklyn only to find every restaurant closed until dinner part) Check out some pictures on Flickr. (I took none)
And then at night, I saw The Hangover. HILARIOUS. I wasn't expecting much. It was great. Two thumbs up. Yup.
I just wanted to let you know that I was also having huge "blog issues" which I think were related to the latest Windows update? Anyway, I switched over to Firefox and everything "appears" to be back in running order. I hate technical difficulties too! Good luck with the tampering, but in the meantime, the white background shows off your jewelry!
ReplyDelete