This is what I would have "mobile blogged" by the way. It's what remains of Tim after helping me all day at the McCarren Market yesterday. See? He survived! More on the Market tomorrow :)
Sunday, May 3, 2009
mobile blogging, etcetera.
So, I guess I can't email pictures to my blog, but I can text. (I got a text from blogger help saying that Sprint doesn't support it. Boo.) Too bad, it would have been cool. Texting to my blog is more or less the same as "tweeting" texts as far as I'm concerned so I probably won't use it much as I'd rather "tweet" texts than "blog" them. (it just sounds a little happier) We'll see.
This is what I would have "mobile blogged" by the way. It's what remains of Tim after helping me all day at the McCarren Market yesterday. See? He survived! More on the Market tomorrow :)
This is what I would have "mobile blogged" by the way. It's what remains of Tim after helping me all day at the McCarren Market yesterday. See? He survived! More on the Market tomorrow :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I rather e-mail.
ReplyDeletemimics:"Standard texting messaging rates apply"