Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Handmade Cavalcade! (word of the week)

Hey, this is sure to be awesome-- it's put together by The {NewNew}! And it's THIS WEEKEND!

Reason #1 to go to the Spring Handmade Calvalcade: There'll be fantastic raffle prizes (including some Saru Star dirt jewelry) Oh, and the cool thing about this raffle is that (if I understand it right) all you have to do is buy something from anyone selling there to be entered! And you'd do that anyway! So in essence, you get a chance to win some really great stuff just for stopping by and checking out a really cool place! Win win win!
Reason #2 to go to the Spring Handmade Calvalcade: I'll be there helping out both afternoons. Stop by, say hi! To me! hehe.
Reason #3 to go to the Spring Handmade Calvalcade: cavalcade is this weeks word of the week! Use it in a sentence and I'll give you a cookie ;)

The Spring Handmade Cavalcade
May 9th and 10th
10am-4pm
at The Bell House
149 7th Street, btwn 2nd and 3rd Ave, Brooklyn


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like it when people leave comments.