Sunday, May 17, 2009

DISGUSTING! (a quick rant)

Disgust. Complete and total disgust. Utter disgust. Disgusted disgust. No, not the kitten poo. (My once upon a time kitten had kittens and one day one of them started pooping. I thought his intestines were coming out of him and I freaked... when I realized it was just poop, I grabbed my camera- but that's not what this story is about.)
Last night at work, someone stole my camera. Again. I know, fool me once, blah blah blah. Well, I thought I was being careful- since my wallet and camera was stolen from work six months ago, I've always made sure to keep my wallet and phone in my pockets (I got new work pants- with pockets) and I keep a lock on my bag. I rarely have anything in my bag, but I always lock it up anyway. Last night, however, I had my camera- the one my boyfriend so kindly bought me to replace the last stolen one, and my paycheck in my locked bag. Ugh. You know how you can still open a locked bag if the zippers aren't "locking" zippers? Well, someone opened it and took my stuff. Again.
This morning as I was heading out to file a police report, I opened my apartment door, and guess what I saw! Yup, you guessed it! A huge pile of human feces. All over the front step, all over the front door. I guess someone couldn't hold it all the way to McDonald's. Sorry, no picture-- kitten poo is much cuter, I promise.
So I hopped over the sh*t to get to the police station where the lady (who was incidentally much nicer and more helpful than I was expecting) informed me that it's actually pretty easy to cash another person's paycheck. Great. Living in New York is fun.

4 comments:

  1. oh my god.
    that is so freaking nasty!
    what the hell is wrong with people stealing other peoples belongings?!
    poop on your door step, class.
    i want to live in nyc now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh jeez that's absolutely terrible. I'm so sorry, Sayo. I'm in Brooklyn, but I can't say anything that disgusting has happened to me yet (cross my fingers). Though a group of guys once tried to mug my bf on his way home from work.. luckily, he's tougher than they thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I meant to say this too.. cute kitty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)
    i love ny..it's so fresh and colorful that you can have as much great/good happen to you one day as much sh*t.
    your story sucks but it can happen to you everywhere..im fron Hungary, people would rob you for the hack of it on a crowded street in the afternoon..
    gabe/1AEON

    ReplyDelete

I like it when people leave comments.