Monday, May 18, 2009

As Seen on Martha!

Finally, something new! Check out my new pearl necklace that was seen on the Martha Stewart show- modeled here by the lovely Miss Miya. Or was possibly seen on May 14th! Hehe. Yup, because I was in the audience! Unfortunately, I had to work so I missed its airing. Did you happen to catch it? The show was her staff's favorite family recipes. I'm hoping I'll be able to see it on marthastewart.com in a while. I was seated right above the audience members they kept talking to (the staff's family members) and saw myself on the monitors A LOT. So I think that means you could me on TV! Hehe! I was wearing a bright purple shirt and sitting next to Kellan in a purple dress. Fun fun.

4 comments:

  1. I saw you! and I could see you looking at yourself in the monitors - ha! (I didn't notice the necklace, though, which, by the way is GORGEOUS!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. martha sweetfart! how awesome! dude i'd be checking myself out in the monitors as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa that's so cool! Congrats. =)

    Jess // CLineCreations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace and I'm jealous of your trip to Martha! I just love her :)

    ReplyDelete

I like it when people leave comments.