Monday, January 19, 2009

And your hands go up, over your head.

Word of the Week

meme- (noun) a cultural item that is transmitted by repetition in a manner analogous to the biological transmission of genes.

Use it in a sentence. I'll give you a gold star. Speaking of memes, by the way, MuntedKowhai tagged me to list my 5 favorite loves way back in 2008- I know, it seems like an eternity ago! I put it off long enough. I'll play now.

My 5 favorite loves of the day:

1. Billy Blanks. He makes me laugh. I'm glad I have Tae Bo dvds. ("Remember, your legs are like car tires. They gotta carry you around for the rest of your life.")
2. I got a new coat yesterday! (I don't have a picture though)

3. It snowed again! Which means a. it's warmer and b. it's pretty. (nope, no picture of snow either)

4. I love my new top secret necklaces! They're hanging in my studio, and I've made 10 so far. Top secret only because I haven't taken pictures yet. (I know, what a cop out.) They'll be up on Etsy soon though... by Wednesday? Hmmm... could be. Could be. They're pretty. I've got bracelet designs in my head that will come to fruition soon too! Yay!

5.I am going to see Calder jewelry at the Met today!


And finally, will the following 5 people please list their 5 favorite loves?
Lani Sakai
C Line Creations
KnitKnitKnits
Mu-Yin
Fruitloop Daydream

Hooray! Love love love<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like it when people leave comments.