
And by that, I mean SNEAK PEEK! It's cold outside. It snowed all day yesterday and was absolutely beautiful. (Today it's just cold.) I saw at least 4 tiny snowmen atop cars while walking to and from the Met- pictured is a particularly cute one, complete with a scarf and carrot nose. The
Calder exhibit was well worth it. It'll be at the Metropolitan Museum of Art until March 1, 2009 so if you're in the area, definitely check it out! I had no idea from the pictures I'd seen how enormous his jewelry actually was. I mean, I knew it was big, but my goodness! (more on Calder's jewelry some other time)

Anyway, as I said before, it's cold outside. I'm staying inside to take pictures. (my least favorite thing

about online selling) Hopefully- if I stay motivated- I'll have lots of new things ready to list on
Etsy tomorrow. Until then, here's a sneak peek at my new Galena ring! Sterling silver and silicon galena. Available on Etsy tomorrow!
Hey how does he drive that car with no arms?.....love that new ring!
ReplyDelete