Whew! What a weekend! And the next one's already here! (almost) The PS 321 Craft Fair was wonderful! I didn't know what to expect as I don't really go to Park Slope very often, but the school is right on a main street filled with lots of cute little boutiques and heavy foot traffic. My mama flew in for the weekend to help (she's a flight attendant so she gets to fly free!) and all in all, everything ran super smooth.


With lots of good energy (and FOOD!) and friendly people, the day whizzed by. I heard it snowed Saturday night, but by that time I was already fast asleep, getting some rest for Artists and Fleas! More on that tomorrow...

ALSO! People seemed to really like my Grandma Stella gift cards! I was so happy because I wasn't sure what people would think of 'em. I love them. My family kinda thought they were weird. I'm glad to know they're weird in a good way! Yay!
I'm so glad to hear that you had such a great time and looks like there were HEAPS of foot traffic!! I adore your Stella cards, the image is just so nostalgic and eerie at the same time. I love it!!
ReplyDelete