
I had intended to tell you about these doll head rings made from soda cans I found via Carrotbox made by Vernon Bowden. When I saw them, I at once thought "ooh, I love them!" and "why didn't I think of that??" However, his website wont work for me so instead...
Look at these amazing buttons!


VeronicaButtons by UK based Laura Walker. Check out her Etsy shop. I really think I'm gonna have to get some. Watch out.
Those rings are pretty amazing. But I really LOVE your rings with the natural crystals - so incredibly funky!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE buttons. Although I don't sew, I like to collect them to use in crafts and cards. I wonder why they're so fascinating...?
ReplyDeletedude his pixie rings are off the hook!
ReplyDeleteok will stop with gangsta talk now.
I love those buttons! I featured one of them in my latest post about your blog. For some reason I can't paste URLs here, but it's at http://creatureofcraft.com. Keep up the great work -- I WANT that pyrite ring! It's so boss. =)
ReplyDelete