It's almost April already??? Where is this year going to in such a hurry? Geez Louise. I am still feeling pretty anti-blog. I don't know why. I miss it, but I don't wanna write. Nope. However, before I forget, I have to write this! Way back in February, I signed up for the lovely MuntedKowhai's Pay it Forward craft challenge! In her own words:
This is how it works....
I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don't know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.
Easy right? Yup, I think I can make and send out 3 things in a year. (Even in my anti-do-anything-at-all-funk that I seem to be stuck in!) So sign up! Let me surprise you! Fun! Fun! Fun!
p.s. no promises, but if you have an idea of what you'd like me to make, feel free to tell me!
Hello Sarustar Sayo, I would like to take up the PIF exchange challenge. I guess that means I need to add the challenge to my blog, eh? Anyway, please count me in!
ReplyDeletei dont have a blog but i would like something!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe only two other people have commented yet- lucky me!
ReplyDelete