Day 5- I made nothing. Really. I don't even think I made food to eat.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Show and Tell Today!
Thing a Day.
Day 4- A while ago, my roommate, Sigrid, gave me a little glass tile she picked up and asked me to make her a ring. Surprisingly, she had never seen one before, and, overwhelmed with the plethora of ideas as to what she could put behind the tile, she decided to leave it plain. Ignoring her request, I oxidized the silver underneath and scratched her name into it. I hope she likes it- I'm going to give it to her for Valentine's Day.
Day 5- I made nothing. Really. I don't even think I made food to eat.

Day 6- I ordered a bunch of silver hearts and stars about a year ago because I thought they were cute. I didn't know what to do with them when I got them, but right before selling at the Market over the weekend, I thought, "Oh! I should just make some little stud earrings!" So I did.
Day 7- I made my boyfriend sell for me while I walked around! Yay! Actually, he was way more help than I could have ever expected! (Timmy, thank you soooo much!)
Day 8- While sitting at my table with extremely sloooowwww sales, I made a few necklaces. (It was a beautiful weekend, and it seems everyone was out enjoying the nice sun shiney break.) I didn't take pictures though, but soon I will! I will!
Day 9- I made a heart out of sandpaper. Which reminded me of the time I made a bra and panties out of sandpaper for a textiles class in college. For the life of me, I can't remember what the assignment was, and I always think it's a little unnerving to suddenly remember something that I had previously completely forgotten.

Day 10- Today I came home from work and made a heart out of cheese. Then I ate it.
Day 5- I made nothing. Really. I don't even think I made food to eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that is such a super present for your roomie! personalized gifts rawk!!!
ReplyDeleteand cheese is so much better when eaten in heart shapes.
mmm cheese
I like the ring a lot. And the heart of cheese. :)
ReplyDelete