February 1- I made progress. (I had my new resume proof read.) Not a tangible thing? Eh, what do you know? Admittedly, it's not a great way to start this thing a day month, but progress is progress, and I think progress is good. I also made a resolution to not watch TV in my apartment this month.
February 2- I made an amendment to my no TV resolution. I decided to watch 24. And then I realized Gossip Girl was on too! Forget about the no TV thing. Sheesh! What was I thinking? I made myself a root beer and whiskey. It seems I'm not too good at this thing a day thing. I haven't even posted on the Thing-A-Day blog yet. I'll be better, I promise. (and no, my fingers are not crossed!)
Oh yeah, I made microwave caramel corn too! Yummy. So easy. I popped 2 bags of microwave popcorn, then in another bowl, melted a stick of butter, 1/4 c. corn syrup, and 1 c. brown sugar. Put it all in a paper bag, shook it around a bit, put it back in the microwave for about 45 seconds, and poured it out into a pan lined with wax paper to cool. Then I sprinkled it with sea salt because I like salty sweet things.
Pretty ring and the popcorn looks yummy!
ReplyDelete