1. I got another free haircut at Bumble and Bumble yesterday! This time I didn't fall asleep (although I got very sleepy) and I like it. Um, but I think I want more of a change next time, so I may go elsewhere for my next haircut. We'll see, I do like free.
2. I've had Loehman's credit in my wallet for a while... it's been burning a hole. It happened to be within walking distance from BBU so I went with intentions of buying a new handbag. I bought a scarf that makes me giggle instead. A new scarf is the last thing I need, but it has two big fur balls on the ends! I couldn't resist. Mine is black and grey striped and has big black fur balls. It did not come with a hat and did not come in a heart shaped box. Also, I think my fur balls might be a little bigger... but otherwise, this is what it looks like:
P.S. It was on super duper sale, half off of the clearance sale price, so I got a pretty good deal too!3. I'm going to the Bay Area this weekend! Sunday, right after Valentines Day! (I love Valentines Day!) I'm so excited for this weekend to come! And the weekend after that, I'll be in Portland for a few days! Hooray!
freeee hair cut?! wah you're lucky! Portland bound, remember to enjoy some local brewssss
ReplyDelete