Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blaaaaahhhhhg.

Hello again. I'm back in New york after a week on the west coast. I have a couple pictures in my camera to share, but other than that, I've gotten used to not blogging, and I don't really feel like it now. Uh, but I may just change my mind as I type this. The phrase "just do it" comes to mind. Oh. My camera cord is not here. Nevermind.

Oh, also, I let my domain name expire. (I like to live dangerously) I bought it again, but registered it with someone else and haven't yet worked out "pointing" it to my website again. (Or whatever it is I'm supposed to do with it.) It seems I've been letting a lot go lately. (Don't worry, that'll all change soon!) I think I'll walk to work today. Maybe the cold air will clear my head.

2 comments:

  1. I started your project yesterday, I'm so excited about it! It's nice to do something other than crocheting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya... I let my domain name expire too. sigh.... too much work!

    ReplyDelete

I like it when people leave comments.