Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chalcopyrite Ring, Hooray!

I just listed this on Etsy. I had it for sale a the last few shows I did in December. There were lots of compliments. Oohs, ahhhs and friends squealing for their friends to come look... but whenever someone asked me what kind of rock it was, my mind went blank. I couldn't for the life of me remember what it was called. I knew it had a long intimidating name. Ahhh, the wonders of the internet! The rock is called chalcopyrite pronounced kal-co-pie-right. Not so intimidating after all! I set it in sterling silver with a pretty large bezel. It's got a nice weight to it, and it's a good sized rock, sure to get noticed.
PLUS! According to the Shamans Crystal website, "This mineral increases your perceptive abilities. It assists you in pulling ethereal energy to you to bring information to you and others. Chalcopyrite can be used to break up energy blockages and can open up and cleanse the Crown Chakra. It makes an excellent meditation stone."

Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like it when people leave comments.