Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Look How Lovely...

HEARTS! I've been so happy this week working in my studio and not going to "work" that when I saw these lovely things on etsy I started feeling all lovey dovey and feeling all lovey dovey made me happy! (I think I should rethink going back to work so I can just be happy all the time! Hmmm...) Anyway, I'd love it if you came to see what I've been working on all week and visit me this weekend in Brooklyn! I'll be at the P.S. 321 Craft Fair on Saturday and at Artists and Fleas on Sunday! Until then, check out these hearts! "Big Love Bowl" by PrinceDesignUK*

"Eco Note Cards" by verdology*

"Heart Felt Instant Patch Kit" by manoeuvre*


*I refrained from comment on any of these wonderful etsy finds due to the fact that all I can think to say at the moment would sound way too cheesy and saccharin sweet. I'll just leave it at, "I love them all." You're welcome.

8 comments:

  1. You are too sweet! I'll be hiding that Heart Felt somewhere in San Francisco soon, so it won't be available for sale. There are still a few at Needles & Pens, if you're a local.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart the hearts! Very cool finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh getting in to the spirit of Valentine's already! I love that bowl.

    Best wishes for your fairs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bowl is really cute! thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am into hearts too:) Hope you did great at the craft shows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that bowl, it's gorgeous! :0)

    Much luck at the fairs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh, that bowl is freaking awesome! it could also look like a concave strawberry, how cool!

    Best of luck for the two shows Sayo!! Have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. a Muji right next to you, oh you poor thing! (or wallet) Perhaps you should think of getting horse blinders for your walk past the shop?

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I like it when people leave comments.