Yipeeeee! It's what you wanted!! Now the xmas mood is here:)
Yay!
is this the view from your apartment? *sigh*the city-cat part of me dreams of having this view from my window....happy snowy holidays!
Actually, it's the view from my dad's place (where I have my studio). I live in a basement in Queens. I have a view of peoples feet and car tires.
well, still...you have *access* to this view. lucky you!
:)
I like it when people leave comments.
Yipeeeee! It's what you wanted!! Now the xmas mood is here
ReplyDelete:)
Yay!
ReplyDeleteis this the view from your apartment?
ReplyDelete*sigh*
the city-cat part of me dreams of having this view from my window....
happy snowy holidays!
Actually, it's the view from my dad's place (where I have my studio). I live in a basement in Queens. I have a view of peoples feet and car tires.
ReplyDeletewell, still...you have *access* to this view.
ReplyDeletelucky you!
:)
ReplyDelete