Monday, December 22, 2008

Hi. I bought a bag.

Look what I got! This tote bag from Plane Jane Project was the one and only purchase I made all weekend. (My what restraint I have, I even impress myself! Granted, that means I bought no gifts for anyone ELSE yet, but that's neither here nor there.) I saw it at the end of Saturday, and thought about getting it all day Sunday. I kept saying to myself, "once I get $X amount of sales, I'll go get it" and then X would turn to Y...
Anyway, the last half hour of the market, I went over and got myself a fish sticks bag! Hooray! Check out her planters and other stuff too. Love. If I had windows where I live, I'd have plants, and if I had plants, I'd want one (or some) of her pot people. If you have windows, you'll want one too.

The Lyceum Holiday Craft Market was fantastic! (Well, except for that on Saturday I felt just awful all day- completely exhausted, feverish, and blue.) The turnout was impressive, especially considering the snowy snow! The DJ played only songs I loved, and there were so many cool people from Etsy there! I recognized a bunch of their shops too- it was like I was spotting celebrities all over the place! Hehe. I felt much better by Sunday, and today I'm heading back to Artists and Fleas! Come visit!

More Lyceum pictures on Flickr, go look!
If you didn't make it to the market, you really missed out. I don't mean to rub it in, but well, just so you know, you did. And if you did make it there, thank you, it was very nice to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like it when people leave comments.