I didn't get into the Bust Craftacular, but at at least I own the hour! I read about this "own the hour" thing on Tizzalicious's blog and I got a couple 50 cent slots for today so really, I own 2 hours! (3 and 6pm) And even though I wont be at the Bust sale, you can still find Saru Star Jewelry in time for the holidays at:
Craftland- December 5-24
P.S. 321 Craft fair- December 6th
Brooklyn Lyceum- December 20& 21
More dates TBA!
Dude! That sounds great!!
ReplyDeleteSo I guess it's not affiliated with ETsy?
No... and really, I don't know how people would actually find it either. I think it's cool once you're there though, and I figured it's only a dollar, why not give it a shot? I'll let you know how it goes.
ReplyDeleteCiao SAYO,
ReplyDeleteThanks for landing on my blog and for the comment. I love the concept of Broome Street Dirt. I had a friend who lived on Broome st. It always rained when I visited her...funny.
Cheers,
Anthony