Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Single Lady Kellan
Uh, so for the record, I don't understand this whole Beyonce dance craze. I mean, yeah, they can dance, but it's what they do, right? I don't get what all the fuss is about. A few days ago, my dad and my brother made me watch the SNL spoof online with Justin Timberlake as one of her back up dancers, and last night Sigrid and I found out that Kellan was in her room watching YouTube trying to teach herself how to do it. This morning the guy on the video above was on The Bonnie Hunt show. Ahhh, so now I find myself in a weird place, jumping on the Beyonce bandwagon. No, I am not going to attempt to learn the dance, but I have set out a new mission for myself- I will get my roommate, Kellan, on video dancing for the world. Just you wait and see.
To be continued...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
work does not permit me to watch videos. pooz.
ReplyDeletei want to see all this jiggling imitation!
yes! flight of the conchords are the best! although I could not see which video is your fave, I'll have to wait till I get home.
Hhahahaha oh my god, now that I've seen it, I'm totally mesmerized. I find myself diverting to looking at Beyonce because that guy is too freakishly skinny! Man he's got the moves down.
ReplyDelete