Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Look How Lovely...

My mom still wears a black Casio calculator watch. (Yes, they still make 'em!) When she can't get a new battery, she'll buy a new watch... she's worn one of these since I can remember, and a calculator always comes in handy! When I saw this purple bracelet, I squealed with joy! It's a calculator watch for the cell phone generation! "Calculator Watch Cuff Bracelet" by BraveMoonman

Yup, another calculator watch! And a boom box too, which reminded me of the little pink boom box I used to have! "Set of 5 Eighties Buttons" by buttonmachine

I remember walking to my grandma's house when I was probably 6 years old with my little pink boom box on my shoulder, blasting Gem and the Holograms or Barbie and the Rockers and thinking I was sooo cool. Later, in high school, that little pink boom box became my friend Tara's removable car stereo. Pink boomboxes are truely outrageous. "Boom Box Zipper Pouch" by TooToo


1 comment:

  1. oh my lord, gem and the holograms! yes!! that is totally rockin! I never got to experience the boom box phenomenon.

    As for your fave reality tv show, yes BFF is up there! I really enjoyed it when the gaysian was on it, he reminded me of a close friend of mine!
    oh the tantrums!

    ReplyDelete

I like it when people leave comments.