Alright. If you know me in real life, you'll probably know that I've been having a pretty sh*tty November so far. In a nutshell, I chipped my front tooth, my wallet got stolen, my camera was stolen too, I have an unwanted new pet rat, etcetera, etcetera. I also have a very unsettling feeling that the worst has yet to be seen... but that's another story. This time of year has always been my favorite, first there's Halloween, then my birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's Day, and then Easter. I'm ready to get past all this bad crap and start anew. Bring it on. And as a reminder to "rise from the flames", here's some pretty phoenixes from Etsy!

I really want this. Really. Really. "Phoenix Ring" by
FIGstanbul. Really. My birthday is coming up, you know. *hint* hint*

This just looks so peaceful. So nice. Checking out the rest of her shop, it was hard to pick which print to feature, but it's nighttime and I wish this was what I saw outside my window. "Embellished Print -Phoenix D- with silver leaf" by
ofriaoriel.

Ahhh, and lastly, Joaquin Phoenix. I don't think there's anything more I need to say about this one. "Joaquin Phoenix Photo Pendant" by
ElisaRenee.

P.S. I really do hope a rusty anvil falls on the head of whoever it was that stole my stuff. So not cool.
Wow that is alot of crappy things that has happened to you!
ReplyDeleteI hope your luck shows up soon. Geees.
An anvil is bad enough but a rusty one! They deserve it!
Feel better