Saturday, November 22, 2008

Look! A Birthday Sale!


It's my birthday today! Yay!
I know I have lots to prepare for. I really ought to be busy cranking out stuff for my upcoming sales, however after running a million errands yesterday, I decided to take it easy and make myself a birthday present! Now I have a big fancy chunk of sparkly purple amethyst to wear on my finger! My blurry camera phone pictures do not do it justice. It's much prettier and sparklier in real life. (If I do say so myself) I'm turning 28 today which is almost 30... which is almost 49! I haven't done enough in my life to be 49 already. Geez. I'm happy though, and I'd love for you to help me celebrate!

Why don't I have a sale? Okay, I will. Take 28% off any one item in my Etsy shop today! (That's almost 49% off!) Just mention that you know I'm turning old today, and wait for a revised invoice before you pay. That's it and I'll give you 28% off one item as a birthday gift! Yay!

BTW... I can make a big amethyst ring like mine for you too! Just ask!

ALSO! My birthday sale will be running all weekend! (November 22 and 23) Hooray!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sayo!!
    I think you have it wrong, for your bday people should buy you things not you give us % off!
    However if you are so inclined, I will take up your offer!!
    I have a question though, I will contact you via Etsy since that is related there.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Your post is hysterical :) Thanks for the laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I love the ring. I'm 30, so I'm too old to pull off that look. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a big rock on your finger... looks awesome... and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! That's a fab ring, big and bodacious. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy B-day! That is a great present to yourself...you must be kind to yourself!! And you are nowhere near 40! Enjoy...it is all in how you feel.
    Blessings~
    D
    http://mygemstonebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I like it when people leave comments.