AND a few days ago I traded with Miss MuntedKowhai for this lovely crocheted necklace that arrived today! I've been wanting one of her necklaces for a while now. Such a pretty package too! I wanted to take a picture to post here, but I didn't have time before I had to leave, and it's still at my dad's so I can't right now. Go check out her shop though-- I'm sure you'll find something you like, and when you do, you can order it! Then she'll ship it to you and then you'll get your own pretty package in the mail! (So you won't need my picture after all)
Also, this lovely poster for the Brooklyn Lyceum craft market was emailed to me today! I'm so excited for this show, and I hope to see you there! (They promise coffee, beer, wine, a dj, bathrooms, and heat! What more could you ask for in a craft fair??)
Ooo I LOVE the necklace!
ReplyDeleteIsn't getting stuff in the mail the BEST?
ReplyDeleteYour post reminds me... I need to renew my drivers license... eeks!
Oh wow that necklace is just beautiful! x
ReplyDeleteThat is a gorgeous necklace!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful neckalce. :)
ReplyDeleteOooo you got it in the mail! Very good!! I'm so glad you like it! I'm looking forward to my mail this week as well
ReplyDelete:)
Beautiful necklace!
ReplyDeleteWow from Hawaii to New York. Big change! I wish you all the best and glad you got your license!
ReplyDeleteI love that necklace...is so beautiful!
ReplyDelete