Sunday, November 9, 2008

Coffee and a Donut.

I woke up today and decided to take a walk to Dunkin' Donuts for coffee and a donut for breakfast. By the time I got there I really really needed my caffeine fix and I was too hungry for just one donut. (I've recently broken my Starbuck's boycott-- I was avoiding going there because I don't like to be addicted to something I can't afford! But lately with stress and good behavior, I've been treating myself to grande nonfat peppermint lattes a few times a week.) Anyway, this morning without coffee, I was confused, and while I wanted a latte with at least a couple shots of espresso, I think I ordered a large coffee with a shot of espresso. She may have put some milk and sugar in it too. I got a french cruller and a bacon, egg, and cheese croissant, but today was the first and probably the last time I go there for breakfast. I'm sure I consumed about a million calories and I'm still hungry. And groggy. I need more coffee.

2 comments:

  1. You are so luck to a have a Dunkin. For some reason they have no presence in Pittsburgh anymore. I LOVE their coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have started a vicious cycle.
    Mmm now I want coffee too

    ReplyDelete

I like it when people leave comments.