Filed fingers and Plenty of Paperwork.
I've been so busy today... listing some new stuff on Etsy (click the picture and check out my new spinning sea glass ring!) and getting everything in order for Craftland, in addition to making as much as I can for other fairs this winter, um, and for listing on Etsy. OH! Also, the MAUstudio giveaway is going on now! There are so many chances to win, go check it out! I sent in a pair of dirt earrings that should be available to win at the end of the month. Of course, I'll write more about that later. In the meantime, I have more to list on Etsy and some things in the tumbler waiting to be revealed! So I gots to go.
i remember sitting in 7th grade or 8th... in class...and spinning a vintage rock on my ring. i had took it from my moms jewelry box of course. it was from at least the 70s. it was a turquoise pebble.
ReplyDelete