#1. I didn't get around to having a dirty martini this week. (which means I can have two next week! Right?)
#2. I mailed in my check for the PS321 craft fair today! Stop by 180 7th Avenue in Park Slope December 6th from 11am-4pm and say hi! (I'll remind you of this again later, of course.)
#3. I don't have to work today. I thought about going into the city to infiltrate Timmy's lazy Sunday, but I decided that's too much work. I think I'll go to Target to get some Halloween costume ideas instead. Yay for Halloween soon! Also, I made dulce de leche earlier in the week.
I like this video for 3 reasons. #1 It clearly explains how to make dulce de leche. (although I chose to use the "emptying into a saucepan and stirring" method from wikihow.) #2. I like that Chef John translates "dulce de leche" to mean "dulce OF leche" in English. hehe. #3. He says it's great for pouring on people!
Yum :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I like it when people leave comments.