

Sorry for the blurry camera phone pictures... the night was kind of a blur though so I think they're somewhat fitting. I can now add a dirty gin martini to the list of things I've tried... or cross it off the list of things to try, whatever.
I started off my Thursday night by getting my hair chopped off at Bumble and Bumble. I got the free 2 hour haircut. Haircuts make me sleepy. Sitting there for that long, I inevitably dosed in and out of consciousness. Jessica from Massachusetts cut my hair and she was very nice, but by the time it was done, I needed a drink. I met Mr. Dowd for dinner, and then we went to Home Sweet Home on Christie Street to try my first dirty martini (the one on the left with two olives) Uh... well... it didn't seem like she knew how to make one. It took forever. I've never seen a martini with ice before. And I think it was vodka because I forgot to ask for gin. It tasted like olive juice with maybe a splash of alcohol in it. I couldn't finish it, and because of the screeching drunk girl next to us, we left for another bar. We walked a few blocks to visit Sean at Epstien's on Stanton where I got the martini on the right (the one with three olives). It was sweet and salty and good... but I think I'll stick to scotch and sodas.
i wish your just near our place so i could just buy right up to your own works they are so lovely! am a fan of rings specially silver like and the simple yet elegant looks of jewelry c:
ReplyDelete