I just got the new Craftland banner emailed to me, isn't it cute?? Craftland 2008 will run December 5th to the 24th. Every day. Big opening party on the 5th. Goodie bags for the first 300 people. If you're in Rhode Island, you should go! Please go, and tell me all about it! I'm a little sad because I totally intended to be at the opening, but I'm doing the P.S. 321 craft fair in Brooklyn on the 6th, and I suppose I can't really do both. Anyway, I'll be sending them all kinds of dirt jewelry (rings, earrings, pendants, and new cufflinks!) and jewelry made from nonslip flooring remnants in bright new colors. There will also be I don't know how many other millions of really cool things to buy there. (a lot!) Really, if you're in the area, Go! Go! Go!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Craftland 2008!
I just got the new Craftland banner emailed to me, isn't it cute?? Craftland 2008 will run December 5th to the 24th. Every day. Big opening party on the 5th. Goodie bags for the first 300 people. If you're in Rhode Island, you should go! Please go, and tell me all about it! I'm a little sad because I totally intended to be at the opening, but I'm doing the P.S. 321 craft fair in Brooklyn on the 6th, and I suppose I can't really do both. Anyway, I'll be sending them all kinds of dirt jewelry (rings, earrings, pendants, and new cufflinks!) and jewelry made from nonslip flooring remnants in bright new colors. There will also be I don't know how many other millions of really cool things to buy there. (a lot!) Really, if you're in the area, Go! Go! Go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very cute! Looks like shopping in the snow!
ReplyDelete