EEK! I totally forgot all about this! I tried to go about a month ago. Mr. Dowd and I rarely have a whole day off at the same time so I guess we don't quite have the whole going out in the daytime thing down yet. After sleeping in a little, figuring out what to do, and rushing out of our respective doors to jump on the Sunday schedule running trains, we met at the steps of the Metropolitan museum just as it was closing. We intended to go back (or at least, I intended to go back) at some point, but then I completely forgot! My goodness, my boyfriend agreed to go with me to the Met and I forgot? Jeff Koons on the Roof ends this Tuesday. I can't think of a better way to welcome the cold weather than to have one last hoorah on a roof with big shiny mylar looking things over looking the New York skyline. Yay! (I'm glad its not too late!)The Metropolitan Museum of Art
1000 Fifth Avenue at 82nd Street
Tuesday–Thursday: 9:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: 9:30 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
Sunday: 9:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
those are awesome...I wish I was in NY so I could see them in person!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun looking exhibition!
ReplyDeleteI have yet venture past Binghamton for my NY experience.
I wish I could go there some day. Looks great. And sounds great
ReplyDeleteOh, I love Jeff Koons! I saw a whole exibit here in Boston. Too bad I won't be able to go to NY with my little girl around.
ReplyDelete