
I made some necklace cards yesterday (I punched little holes in them for the chains-- they're for putting necklaces on before putting 'em in pretty boxes.) And I made some matching earring cards and really cute gift cards too, I'll post a picture of those later. It amazes me how much time gets eaten up by making something "simple" like that. Looking at them now, I still feel the need to tweak a couple things, but I just don't have the energy right now!
I think I'm glad I never took graphic design classes. No, I know I'm glad. (I tried to take one or two as an elective in college, but they'd always fill up fast by graphic design majors and I could never get in) I'm pretty sure I would have gone mad. Limited knowledge is better, it gives me less options... however I would love one of those fancy design programs. And I wish I knew how to make text all curvy. Once upon a time I was able to and it was easy, but I don't think I can on my computer now. Sad.
You know, actually, taking a class would be pretty cool-- Oh, here I go thinking in circles again. I'd better scoot off the the post office before my computer sucks me in again! What I really want is a new computer! La di da di da, scoot scoot!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I like it when people leave comments.