In other news, I'm having fun writing haikus for descriptions of the new earrings I'm listing on Etsy. Hehehe.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
I really need to go outside.
So it's Sunday. My first ever weekly review of fancy new to me food, however, will have to wait. I have some things to write about with pictures and everything! (but the pictures are on my computer and I'm probably not stopping by my apartment until at least tomorrow night.) So you'll just have to be patient, UNLESS, I go find something new to eat really soon- but that's not likely.

In other news, I'm having fun writing haikus for descriptions of the new earrings I'm listing on Etsy. Hehehe.
In other news, I'm having fun writing haikus for descriptions of the new earrings I'm listing on Etsy. Hehehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the comments on my blog. Love the earrings above - they are beautiful!
ReplyDelete